India / Singapore / Dubai November 16, 2022
Creator Economy | Web3 | Digital Collectibles | NFT | Blockchain Competitive […]
Creator Economy | Web3 | Digital Collectibles | NFT | Blockchain
Competitive Salary + Equity + Benefits
Hybrid, with teams in India, Dubai & US
Total Team 15+ employees
Location: India / Dubai
We are looking for rockstar iOS frontend engineer. Company is founded by ex-Facebook and ex-Softbank leaders who have experience building multi-billion dollar businesses & launching products used by billion plus people across the globe. Company’s investors are a list of whos-who in the world of web3, creator economy and leading venture capitalists and entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley.
Some questions to gauge if this is for YOU: Are you passionate about realizing the potential of web3 & the power of the decentralized world? Believe that “the creator economy” will be “the economy”? Want to be part of the founding team? Believe deeply in the power of creating magic when talented people come together, the right culture as the path to building high-performance and high-growth business? Have an exceptional track record of working with talented engineering teams in fast-growing, massive scale, global companies? Believe your work environment should be fun, collaborative and focused on impact? Take big bold fast decisions? If you answered “yes” to these questions, we’d love to hear from you!
- Lead the development of iOS photo/video/audio modules with a focus on layer-based image manipulation
- Set the technology vision for the product & platform in-line with the company’s bold vision
- Act as both a technology expert and a business partner, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company
- Be a hands-on coder building world class platform
- Be a founding team executive and help shape culture and strategy
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of these modules
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- 4+ years of experience in writing and publishing iOS and iPadOS apps.
- Strong understanding of Swift, CoreImage, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation and AVFoundation
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Complete fluency in English & excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in writing efficient, responsive and easy to understand code
- Experience with MVVM, Git, AutoLayout & Unit Testing
- Understanding of SwiftUI, Machine Learning, ARKit will be a plus
- Experience in CDN use and syncing of image files over networks will be a plus
- Proven track record in creating strong cross-functional relationships and delivering on business objectives in an innovative and fast paced environment. Entrepreneurial / small company experience is a plus
Experience building design tools / marketplaces / community-led platforms in a web3 environment preferred The ideal candidate should have knowledge about photography & filmmaking. Published apps on the App Store or projects on Github/Gitlab would be welcome.
- Hybrid / on-site working based on candidate preference
- Competitive compensation package including salary, equity, medical insurance
- Opportunity to build your next legacy bringing the power of web3 to the next billion users