US or India February 22, 2023
Job Description Global Head of Marketing Creator Economy | Web3 | Digital […]
Global Head of Marketing
Creator Economy | Web3 | Digital Collectibles | NFT | Blockchain
Competitive Salary + Equity + Benefits
Hybrid, with teams in India, Singapore, Dubai & US
Total Team 25+ employees
Location: US or India
We are looking for a rockstar Global Head of Marketing. You are a self-starter who loves a blank page that gives you the freedom to be expressive while making an impact. You are talented at articulating the benefits of a product, educating people on how to use a new feature, launching a creative campaign, sharing stories about a Creator, and welcoming new community members.
You are responsible for owning the brand’s communications calendar and executing our messages by sharing our story and building a community around our brand. You enjoy working with a mix of mediums, from written words to video and images, whatever helps us best reach our target audience.
You thrive working at a fast pace and helping a collaborative team build momentum to make a massive impact. You are a team player and enjoy a highly collaborative role that interfaces across cross-functional global teams and works directly with a team of seasoned industry leaders. You’ll work closely with founders, engineering, partnerships, product, design, and operations teams. You welcome giving and getting input because it makes you and us better and faster.
Are you passionate about realizing the potential of web3 & the power of the decentralized world? Believe that “the creator economy” will be “the economy”? Want to be part of the founding team? Believe deeply in the power of creating magic when talented people come together, the right culture as the path to building high-performance and high-growth business? Have an exceptional track record of working with talented product teams in fast-growing, massive-scale, global companies? Believe your work environment should be fun, collaborative and focused on impact? Take big, bold, fast decisions? If you answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading.
Virtualness is a mobile-first platform designed to help creators and brands navigate the complex world of Web3. Founded in 2022 by industry leaders Kirthiga Reddy and Saurabh Doshi, ex-Facebook and ex-Softbank leaders with experience building multi-billion dollar businesses & launching products used by billion-plus people across the globe. The company’s investors are a list of who’s who are in the world of web3, the creator economy, and leading venture capitalists and entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley.
Virtualness puts creators first and is building the playbook for easy design, efficient sharing, and seamless digital commerce. We are looking for a Head of Marketing to help us build a brand loved by consumers, a loyal community, communication strategy which reflects attitude & how easy it is to use Virtualness and how our platform enables unique experiences and unlock new channels for monetization for Creators and brands.
- End to end responsible for Virtualness Brand
- Collaborate on content and community strategy that aligns with overall marketing goals and brand voice
- Own the content calendar by creating engaging content for our communication channels, including social media, website, and newsletter/email.
- Develop and implement communications strategies that are effective and consistent. This includes press releases, fact sheets, speeches, educational materials, product marketing and question-and-answer documents.
- Manage online communities, ensuring they are a positive and supportive space for our Creators and our users
- Measure and report on what content strategies are effective and what needs improvement so that we are always refining our key messages and content strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in web2 and web3 content and community management
- 10+ years experience in marketing roles
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a proven track record of growing social followings with a focus on Discord, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter
- Experience using a CRM platform e.g., HubSpot,
- Comfort producing videos, light design skills using Canva or Figma
- Community building on Discord
- Ability to analyze both qualitative inputs and quantitative data to figure out what’s working and where to improve
- Excellent writing skills, design and attention to detail
- Curiosity about Creators, memes, design, and digital trends
- Hybrid / on-site working based on candidates’ preference
- Competitive compensation package, including salary, equity, health insurance
- Opportunity to build your next legacy to bring the power of web3 to the next billion users